Friday, April 9, 2010

Lose the Propaganda

So you might know I've been into lifehacking and self-development for a while now, but it hasn't been all that long until I recently discovered a blog called Illuminated Mind.

Illuminated Mind is run by Jonathan Mead, a life coach and martial artist who admits he's always been a bit of a non-conformist. He quit his day job in 2009 to take up writing as a profession. He calls it "getting paid to exist."

I quickly became a huge fan of Jonathan's unique philosophy and the way he filtered out the "fluff" from the run-of-the-mill motivational/productivity content. He gives you things straight, sometimetimes painfully so, but that's what makes him stand out. If you're willing to take the risk of facing up to life's unfortunate truths and making the best of yourself, his content is incomparable.

Jonathan has written several e-books, writes a newsletter for subscribers, and posts on a frequent basis to the main blog.

If you're looking for some straight-faced advice on reaching your dreams, check out Illuminated Mind's page for subscribers-to-be.

PS: Why did I make this post? Because I'm absolutely enthusiastic about the content Jonathan has waiting for you that we can all apply to our lives. I don't have subscribers to promote anything to, this is my way of showing what I've gotten out of the hours of internet soul-searching I've been going through lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment