Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blogging outlets

I feel like I need a better outlet for my blogging. A personal blog will do for now, but I want something substantial that I can make into a solid business venture or something. Everyone talks about how there are so many niches out there, the hard part is choosing one. And yet I can't find anything that would apply to me! I'm not good enough at video games, art, languages, gardening, any of my hobbies to provide any new information, and certainly not for an extended period of time.

I guess it's a bit early in this blog to be talking about my "blogging future." But I wish it were simpler to find things to write about that were actually productive. Seems like the only things people can write about these days are money and website design.

Neither of which I'm good at, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment