Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Blog Launch!

Okay, more shameless self-promotion. But really, I'm making this post because I know at least a couple people follow my blog and want to keep up with what I'm doing around who-knows-where.

So, I just launched I Can Play The Game, a blog about personal development for young people in a school-of-hard-knocks society. I'm hoping that I can gather some resources there to help other young people looking to get on their feet online, but I'll also be tracking my own online income.

Still, the purpose of this blog is to help people.

I'm sick of everybody around me being poor and miserable, and I want to do something about it.

So if you're poor and miserable, go take a look at I Can Play The Game, subscribe, and see if I can't bring anything to the table for you. The more you subscribe and comment, the more you're helping out other young people who are having trouble figuring out what to do with themselves.

And spread it around. If you see something you like, Tweet it, Stumble it, do whatever you like.

Set new goals for yourselves, guys.

Keep on keeping on.

And other motivational stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment