Friday, August 27, 2010

So basically...

I realized that most of the posts on this blog have been blatant self-promotion. And who wants to watch a blog about that? I'll start talking about fun stuff a little more.

Well, here goes a tentative journal entry:

Got back from New York a few days ago from visiting my big sister at college. I'm sooooo exhausted! It was fun while I was there, but the plane rides to and from were brutal. I at least got a bit farther in Dragon Quest IX.

Right now I'm working on making some bullet hell games with Danmakufu, but I'm not so good at the whole coding thing. But still, I figure that if I ever want to be a game developer, I need to start learning early, right? So I'm gonna work harder.

Also considering getting a job at the local movie theater. But who am I kidding, I'm not really going to get a job. That's just... I don't get jobs. That's not "me."

I really wanna do some more posts about drawing. I need some feedback for those, though. What do you guys want to see? More theory, or more practice?

Anyway, off to eat gummy bears and do other moderately fun things. See you guys, I really appreciate the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment