Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I got a capture card! + New Arts!

As the title obviously states...

I GOT A CAPTURE CARD! :D WOOHOO!

Basically what that means is I can record video directly from my television. I can do all sorts of things for Youtube now. If you want to see what it can do, just check out this short video I posted a few days ago:



Speaking of Youtube, I've also posted a ton of new art. If you're interested, check out this video for some tidbits of what I've been doing (warning: the sound is a bit loud!):



I want to post some drawing tutorials in the future, though I'm not really good enough. What do you think?

Also, please comment and subscribe! I haven't had many of those yet, and I really appreciate the feedback. Don't forget to comment on the blog, too--it's good to know that people are actually reading it.

As it turns out, this blog is becoming about art. Funny, huh?

Anyway, check out the Youtube and everything. =) I love you guys! If you have any ideas on what you'd like to see posted on the blog or what might be interesting to see, let me know. I'm always scratching my head for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment