Friday, August 27, 2010

Started a Helium Account...

For all the bad things I've heard about Helium, it actually seems pretty nice.

While I'm depending on another website for real income, Helium seems like a great hobby to rake in a few extra cents here or there.

I earned my first penny today! And hell, writing what was practically a journal entry about Astid? Yeah, baby!

Anyway, if you want to see my posts on Helium, check them out here.

If you're interested in writing at Helium, let me know and I'll drop you a referral email (it'd help you and me out a ton).

I'll probably write a review of the service in a few months, whether or not my earnings take off. But with ten articles on my first two days, I think this is gonna be a pretty nice working relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment